As we all are aware that Emails are the best way of communications nowadays in offices, schools, colleges and other operational fields. Although there are many emails service providers before switching to any service provider you should look towards few characteristics:
• How much email storage space you get
• How interface can be customized
• Advanced features such as Email, messaging, filter and many more.
• How much secure your email service is especially if you are actually concerned about your privacy.
So what does mailing websites do?
The main job of these sites is to provide emails access to their users so that with the help of internet connection they can send and receive emails for effective communication. No internet connection. It’s impossible to access email services without an internet connection.
In this article, you will come to know about the Top 5 mailing website. The biggest advantage common to all these websites is that they are absolutely free!!
Which mailing website should I use??
However, there are 70 plus email service provider but you need to check that which one is best according to your requirement. There are lots of mailing websites which might confuse you while doing selection so, let’s discuss in details the features of top sites and make your confusion clear.
In the list of top five service providers the very first name is:
In the year 2004 Gmail was launched from a simple email and now it is considered as the primary mode of communication with more than 425 million active users globally. Google has independently overtaken Microsoft popular service of emailing but as per the figures, it is clear that Gmail is growing significantly with
the high number of users. Gmail has the impressive number of users available at present although it might be the fact that many people may be having multiple accounts at the same time but then to numbers are interesting. As per the recent report, Google has 289 million users in May, Microsoft Gmail is having 325 million users and Yahoo claiming 298 million users.
Gmail is popular among its users because of following features:
• You can read your emails offline with Gmail offline.
• It provides you with 15 GB of email storage capacity with other Google services in order to make your job easier for file exchange.
• Undo facility is available so that if you have sent any mail by accident it can be deleted.
• The most attractive feature is that mobile application is available for both IOS and android version.
• Advanced features are available for search option.
• Vacation responder facility helps you to inform others that you are on vacations.
• A huge keyboard shortcut makes your task easier and faster.
• It has a good reputation and it is the only one which has Ad free inbox.
After reading such features it’s probably not a surprise that Why Gmail is topping the chart among all email service providers & this is the reason why Gmail is preferred by all individuals, businessman, and common mass.
As Hotmail is dead now and other outlook services are not clear because we are no longer aware that whether it is Outlook web app, outlook online or any other application. This service has beaten the Yahoo and become the second most
the popular service provider in the world with a count of 450 million active users in the world.
It has been observed that using an outlook account always comes with the significant benefit as it is integrated with Microsoft and Windows 10 operating system. It is a kind of computer software program which offers services such as email management. It has several benefits such as:
• Outlook has stable functioning which is quicker and removes frustration with faster response.
• Better view of inbox makes it special look wise.
• More focus on people and the special focus on the faster processing of email.
• Easier to stay on top of things.
• It is less expensive because it combines corporate class emails and productivity tools as well. This combination seems to be costly but the fact is that nowadays this combination at a very small business price.
• Previously it uses to happen that once the email hit to the server it waits there for 20 to 30 minutes until your PC starts finding for the new update. With office 365 update that outdated button of send/receive is no longer in existence. Now, as soon as email hits the server it is sent to your device so that you can get your important emails right away.
• It supports the condition of “Rule” through which you can make different folders of the sender and divert their emails in their folders directly with applying the concept of “Rule”. This will help you in identifying and replying emails easily and timely.
That why the outlook is considered as best free email service provider.
This is the best free mail service among all the mail providers. They offer unlimited email stores, social networking, instant message services, SMS texting. It is an internet portal that has a search engine and a directory of World Wide Web sites organized in the hierarchy of topic categories. As a directory, it provides both new and seasoned web users with the structured view of thousands of web pages.
Now, because Yahoo is linked to most popular web search sites so if the search engine does not find the file from yahoo search base, it finds out the search from the seven to eight other sites which are linked to Yahoo.com
Few popular features are:
• You can insert GIF images directly from a Gif collection.
• Yahoo mail is available both for Android and IOS phones.
• It also provides access to instant messaging and online calendar facility so that you can plan your task and events accordingly.
Huge variety of themes is available so that you can change the background and makes a pretty unique design.
It is in existence since October 2008. It is one of the new service providers in the field of email service providers. This service has shown rapid movement in its growth in recent years and is the best email service provider outside the Gmail & Yahoo. Now because it is an Ad-free and web Clint hence the number of users has increased very fast in the last 9 years it has been reached to 10 million active users. Zoho mail is a complete suite for office productivity in which you can create, edit, and collaborate presentation and documents. Although it is free but offers every feature same as any paid service, such as email provider, presentation, spreadsheet management, and video chat tool functionality.
It is one of the largest service providers of Germany. It is a subsidiary of the united internet. It is being around since 1997. Although it has 11 million active monthly users still it is among top 10 email service providers. It has 1 GB of file storage and attachment link is 50 MB and it supports both IMAP, POP. You will never run out of space as it provides unlimited email storage. But at the same time, it lacks with conversation view facility.
So, now after reading this article, I am sure you may have come to the conclusion that which service provider is best suited to your need & you are in a state to choose the email provider according to your need. In my opinion, go with Gmail as it is most convenient to use.